Thursday 5 June 2014

So, I'm on a diet, well not a diet but a healthy eating plan, you may have heard of it? It's called Slimming World!




I joined Slimming World in February 2014. I needed to because my weight was just going up and up! I have been a member in the past and found the diet really easy to follow but was struggling to manage it alone in the house, the group offers a great support network and I find that having to get weighed every week by someone else gives me the push I need to stay on track.

You've got free range with food but you do have to eat sensibly and remove fat from meats but you should also take note of the Free and Super Free foods in the book, these are an important part of the plan and should be enjoyed with all meals. 

You also get an allowance of 15 Syn's a day which should be used, they are there for you to use them and I do find that I get a better loss when I have used the Syn's rather than keep them!

In Slimming World you get awarded with a certificate and a sticker as you progress through your weight loss journey. This is the first sticker I got.




I got it for loosing half a stone and I was so happy with it. It really is an achievement and is a great feeling to be awarded for it, no I am not 5 years old but it's still a good feeling ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment