Tuesday 17 February 2015

Batiste Dry Shampoo


I can quite honestly say that I really don't think Batiste need any more reviews, there must be hundreds of them out there but it is an item I use regularly so here's my thoughts on this wonder spray!

Batiste is a dry shampoo that not only refreshes tired, limp, slightly greasy hair but it also adds a welcome boost of volume and texture to flat lifeless hair.

This Fun & Floral fragrance is a favourite of mine, as it's not overpowering in scent in any way, it's just really fresh and clean smelling.

I mainly use it for adding volume, especially when I want to style my hair in certain ways which does require added boost.

It's easy to use and available pretty much everywhere. 

I will say that Batiste is the only brand of dry shampoo I have actually liked, I tried the cheaper brands, and own brands and I just didn't get along with them, I found them lacking in everything, so wondered what the fuss about dry shampoo was until I bought Batiste and I haven't looked back.

It's brilliant stuff at a decent price, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment