Monday 16 February 2015

Schwarzkopf got2b Hair Product Range.


Schwarzkopf got2b ~

Mind Blowing Quick Shape Mousse -


Mind Blowing Xpress Dry Styling Spray -


Mind Blowing Fast Dry Hairspray -


I was recently sent these products by Schwarzkopf to review and I have been so impressed by how well they actually work.

My hair is quite fine and lifeless so needs a good boost of product to get it to co-operate and do what I want it to do and these have worked so well for me.




First off I will talk about the Mind Blowing Xpress Styling Spray, as this is the first out of the three I use.
It's a clear liquid that you spray evenly onto damp or towel dried hair and blow dry as usual. 
It claims to reduce blow drying time and I can confirm that it does cut down the time by quite a bit.

Not only does it allow my hair to be dried quicker but it gives my hair nice volume without leaving it feeling weighed down and overloaded with product, it's got a nice scent too which is always a good thing :)

You really don't need to use much as the nozzle whilst being small does give a nice even mist over the hair that covers it well.

The spray offers -

* Faster Blow Dry
* Heat Protection
*Detangling & Conditioning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onto the Mousse. 

This isn't a product I use on a daily basis but I do use it when curling my hair as I find that my hair will hold a curl so much better when I have added product to it.

The mousse is just like any other mousse in the way that it squirts from the can into a nice white puff and you work it through your hair like any other mousse, but the difference with this is that it has added heat protection.

I applied the mousse, rough dried my hair with the hair dryer and then used waving irons on my hair and the results were great. It held the shape really well until I came to wash it and I think added a bit of texture to my hair.

I like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And lastly the Hairspray.

On the front of the bottle it claims -

*Extra Dry Finish
*Micro-Fine Diffusion
Long-Lasting Hold

I have used this lots!

It does have a nice fine diffusion which means that it doesn't blast a big clump of sticky hairspray onto one part of my hair ... Not a good look!
I mostly use hairspray when I have an up-do which is most of the time to be honest. 

I like my hair to look a bit messy, with lots of volume, not stuck to my head and this is great for holding the styles I want. It gives it nice finished look, holds down any wispy bits and really does last well. It also brushes out easily and doesn't feel sticky or heavy.

The Extra Dry finish is I think what stops it looking shiny and sticky as it dried pretty much instantly on the hair so you are ready to go straight away.

It's a great hairspray and is definitely one I will continue to use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overall I have been really impressed with these products from the range. 

They have cut down on styling time for me which is great and by using this Blow Dry Spray I am also cutting down on the amount of products I was using. 
It adds lots of volume and texture to my hair which is something I aim to get from products.

Thank you Schwarzkopf for these awesome products!

And Thank you for reading, I hope this helps you.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment